All Week COVID – 19 Response
To all our esteemed customers:
As the novel epidemic Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect our daily life, activities and events. Our company is assuring our clients, all businesses and homeowners that we are fully aware of the current health challenges that COVID -19 possess and as such, we have taken precautionary measures to keep our staff and clients safe and healthy throughout this period.
We are open, fully staffed and ready to assist the communities that we serve.
Current events coupled with the government’s ban on gatherings resulted in a majority of people working from home and self-isolating. With more people staying at home all day, it’s an additional stress on your home’s plumbing and can cause plumbing and draining issues.
We are available to provide heating and plumbing services to residents who need our services. There’s no change to our operating hours as our team is available 24/7 all week and on weekends. We are also doing all we can to monitor the Coronavirus situation and following all CDC directives in order to reduce the spread of the virus and also do our best to protect our clients and employees in every community we service.
Our plumbers are essential service providers.
During this period, all our plumbers visiting your home or business will adhere strictly to high standards of cleanliness. We always are safety conscious with great hygiene before, during, and after every service.
For us to achieve optimal effectiveness, our technicians have been instructed to uphold and work with disinfecting measures and strict cleaning to ensure a safe work space. Also, all Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to prevent spread of virus are being followed. The following are some of the guidelines and measures:
- Wearing of personal protective equipment
- Avoiding physical contact such as handshakes, hugs etc. Our plumbers will use non-contact methods of greeting.
- Social distancing as much as possible
- Thorough handwashing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer
- Applying disinfectants to clean touchpoints in workspaces, equipment and vehicles.
- Compulsory sanitizing of shared devices like pens and tablets. Clients to use their own pen to sign all
For all calls and inquiries, our customer support line is available to
answer your questions and meet all your needs. In order to give our clients and potential clients a
safe experience, we have introduced the following precautions:
For all calls and inquiries, our customer support line is available to answer your questions and meet all your needs. In order to give our clients and potential clients a safe experience, we have introduced the following precautions:
- Our service technicians and customer service will ask if anyone in your home or business premises has
any symptom of illness.
- All requests from clients seeking to keep safe distance from our technicians will be honored.
- Our personnel are aware of the risks and symptoms of illness. Any one feeling possible signs of the
virus will stay at home and get a medical evaluation.
- You can be sure that we will conduct ourselves in a professional manner and dependability through this trying period.
Contact us if you need more clarifications or have concerns about our safety procedures and precautions or opening hours during this period. Be aware that the COVID -19 situation is changing every day, and as such, we will adjust accordingly in order to give the best service to all communities that we serve including ensuring the safety of our clients and staff.