Buy an Ao Smith GDV-50 Water Heater From All Week And Get It Installed At Best Rates Anywhere In New Jersey Today!
This water heater (The FVIR-compliant ProLine Direct Vent gas water heater) is manufactured in a way that it draw air from outside the home, this means that the issue of insufficient indoor ventilation is over. The water heater unit takes in air horizontally and venting on all models up to 80” from the outside wall, the best part is that it doesn’t require electrical power.
It comes with a 50-gallon tank and a 40,000 BTU gas burner, and takes only one hour to heat 72 gallons and a recovery rate of 41 gallons per hour. With a 0.63 Energy Factor, on the down side, this water heater is not ENERGY STAR® qualified. You’ll enjoy a limited warranty of up to 6-years, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
- FVIR compliant
- Horizontal air intake and venting on all models up to 80 inches from outside wall, with no electrical power needed
- Push button Piezo igniter -makes lighting pilot fast and easy with one hand push button spark ignition
- Factory installed heat trap nipples
- Dynaclean diffuser dip tube – reduces lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-link polymer.
- Green Choice gas burner -patented “Eco-Friendly” design reduces NOx emissions by up to 33%, complies with Southern California and Texas requirements
- Durable tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- Permaglas glass coating -protects steel tank from rust
- Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve
Product Resources: (Downloads)
AO Smith GDV-50 Sales, Installation, Repair, Maintenance and Replacement Service NJ
We at All Week are partners with A.O Smith, and we are very proud of this partnership. We are also authorized dealers of their products within New Jersey. Over the years we have recommended and successfully installed numerous A.O Smith appliances including furnaces and ac’s, for residential and commercial all over NJ.
Are You Looking To Install an AO Smith GDV-50 Water Heater For You NJ Home or Business?
We have professional technicians on standby to help you with the installation, repairs and maintenance of older “Model” A.O Smith boilers at homes and business places. Contact us for more information and assistance.